Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Let the Games Begin - Taking the NaNo Plunge

Well, it's that time again. Halloween is over and November has just begun. 

That means it's time for all these crazy writers to get together and commit to writing 50,000 words in 30 days. That's 1,667 words every day. Because November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)

I did start a little early (I like to break the rules that way). So I've already got 1,700 words of the wedding novella. 

Here's my plan: 

Use the first 3 weeks of NaNo to write the draft of A Marietta Wedding which will hopefully be the full story, since it'll be a novella (shorter than a novel, but longer than a short story). 

Use the last week to start another book and write 5-10K depending on how long the novella is. 


Yesterday was WIP it Wednesday and I talked about my wedding book here. I'm really excited to work on it for NaNo. It should be exciting. 

I NaNoed (yes I've made it a verb) An Affair Across Times Square last year, which was my first time participating in this crazy train and I won. I'm shooting for the stars again this year with the sequel to my first NaNo book. Wish me luck! 

Anyone else joining me in my NaNo quest? If so, what's your project about? 


~ Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews