Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIP it Wednesday

Welcome back to WIP it Wednesday!

Today we'll be talking about my newest WIP, A Marietta Wedding.

I spent this past weekend at a writer's retreat and I got some great work done on this book with researching and finishing the first chapter. But today, I'll just share with you the premise of the book...


All Mandy Lachlan wanted was her own identity. All she had to do was run away to Paris to find it. Instead, she finds love, a baby, and a marriage proposal.

Julien Chevalier needs to be free of Paris and his life there. As soon as he graduates, he’s moving to New York. But when he falls for a young American professor in love with the charm of his birth city, he’s determined to sway her back to the states with him.

But will her reluctance to commit make Julien run away to New York without her? 



This book is going to be filled with challenges for me and I can't wait to get into the heart of the story. It will be my first novella-length story and also will feature a couple that is not only inter-racial but also from two pretty different cultures. It'll be the first book set outside of the US, and will be sprinkled with details of the beautiful city of Paris and French phrases. 

I'll be sure to share updates about the book as I progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews