Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

'Tis (almost) the Season!

I'm very happy to announce that my next book will be out in just a couple months from Loose Id! It is a holiday book, which was so much fun to write. 

I just came up with the title a few days back and I wanted to share it all with you. 

Spicy with a Side of Cranberry Sauce. I'm very excited about this book and can't wait to share it in all its glory with you. Here's the premise...



When Mason goes home to his mother's for Thanksgiving, he's determined to make sure to help her through the first post-divorce holiday without much heartache. Ever since she split from his jerk of a father last year, she's been walking around like the shell of the vibrant woman he once knew. So when she calls him in a panic with a list of things she's forgotten at the store, he braves the only nearby store still open the day before Thanksgiving. He sees the last can of cranberry sauce and is on his way to get it when a beautiful blonde in black biker boots slams into his cart. Boy, did he not see that one coming. 

Amy's a bundle of nerves this holiday season. It's the first time her father's been willing to celebrate since losing his wife over a decade ago. She's thrilled that Dad's finally ready to rejoin the land of the living, but she's terrified that one little misstep and he'll never celebrate anything again. She's praying it wasn't a mistake talking him in to accepting an old flame's invitation for Thanksgiving, and dreading what could go wrong. So when the sexy man she bowled into at the supermarket turns out to be Martha's son, she has no idea how to focus on holiday cheer and keep her desires in check. 

I hope that sounds as exciting to you as it does to me. The book was a lot of fun to write and now I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Guess I'll have to get through Halloween and book edits before then. 

So, what do you think of the title, everyone? Has it intrigued you?? I hope so. Let me know your thoughts. 


Check back soon for updates on the book and don't forget to check out my first erotic romance, An Affair Across Times Square featuring two lawyers on opposite sides of Times Square and a murder trial. 


Talk to you soon, 

~Rach 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews