Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Fragments: Hello from Beautiful New Jersey

Hi everyone, Nona here. This is  going to be a brief post, because I'm at the New Jersey Romance Writer's Conference, having the time of my life. The Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel is beautiful, the workshops have been terrific, and everyone I've met has been welcoming and friendly.

This morning I was at a fascinating pre-conference workshop by multi-published, best-selling author Susan Wiggs. This afternoon I attended  a two part presentation by Angela James, Senior Editor at Carina Press, on "Building Your Brand" and "Using Your Website to Support Your Brand." She had so many great pointers, and you better believe I took plenty of notes. In the evening authors were honored during the Put Your Heart in a Book and the Golden Leaf Awards ceremony.

Tomorrow there will more fabulous authors to meet, more presentations to attend, and so much more to learn. I can't wait!

                                                        ***

Don't forget to scroll down, because the Hot In Handcuffs blog hop giveaway is still going on! I'm giving away a $15 gift certificate -- just check Wednesday's post for all the details. And don't forget to visit the other great blogs on the hop!

Have a wonderful weekend, all! 


Nona Raines
Hot Contemporary Romance
Edgy ~ Emotional ~ Erotic
www.nonaraines.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews