Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

#TeaserTuesday: Sibling Rivalry by Lexi Lawton

Today's #TeaserTuesday is from one of my current works-in-progress; a contemporary erotic romance called SIBLING RIVALRY. 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“You’re not seriously suggesting we have sex.” McKenzie crossed her arms over her chest, pushing her breasts up in a tantalizing manner.
Tristan took her arms and moved them away from her chest, his knuckles grazing her hard nipples as he did. Her eyes widened, but he didn’t miss the soft sigh that escaped her lips, or the way she subtly arched toward him. “That’s exactly what I’m suggesting.” He dragged his fingers up the sides of her stomach and over her ribs, causing her skin to erupt in goose bumps.
She licked her lips and inched closer.
He moved his hands along the sides of her breasts and over her nipples, flicking them gently with his thumbs.
“Oh God,” she moaned.
His cock thickened painfully, and he knew then, if he didn’t get her to agree, it was going to be a long, lonely night—And his hand wasn’t going to do it for him this time. He needed to sink into the warmth of her body, to feel her legs wrapped around his waist as he pounded into her.
“Just sex. Nothing else. Just two people helping each other get off.” He rolled her nipples between his fingers and pinched slightly.
“Oh please.” She rolled her eyes.
When the idea to seduce her had first popped into his mind, he thought it would go a lot smoother than it was. “Okay, then how about this. One kiss.” He held up his index finger. “If it’s weird or awkward or you don’t like it, I’ll go back to my room and leave you alone.”
“And if it’s not weird or awkward?”
“Then we go farther. If you want.”
She paused for a moment then shoved him hard enough to cause him to fall back on the bed. Then she climbed on top of him, straddling his waist, her hands on either side of his head so that she was poised above him. “Just call this what it is. You want to fuck me. Plain and simple.”
“Damn right I do.” He rested his hands on her waist then moved them down to her ass. He gave her cheeks a firm squeeze then held her down on him. The heat of her pussy seeped through his boxers, and his cock jerked in response. “I want to fuck you.” He lifted his hips, driving his erection harder against her. “I want to hear you scream my name.”
She bore down on him, and his stomach clenched. “And if I say no?” she asked.

“If you wanted to say no, you would’ve by now.  You would’ve put your shirt back on and kicked me the hell out of your room. You wouldn’t have straddled me and dangled your tits in my face.” He caressed her ass and spread her cheeks, letting his finger slip lower, teasing her pussy with an almost touch. “Admit it. You want to fuck me just as badly as I want to fuck you.”

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Like what you've read? Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and sign up for my newsletter for the most up-to-date information. And don't forget to check out TEMPTING TANNER, coming December 2016 from Entangled Embrace

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews