Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Monday, September 23, 2013

Quick update from Danica

First, let me congratulate Nona on her wonderful author interviews -- I've learned a great deal about successful writers. Keep up the good work.

Second, for those who may not be aware, Noble Romance Publishing LLC officially closed its doors, and is no longer in the business of publishing. While the Noble authors have had their rights reverted to them (so we "own" whichever books were released by Noble), it means that our books are no longer available through booksellers until we either find new homes for our titles, or re-release the books independently.

My long-awaited Aloha Man, Book Five of The Men of Sanctuary series, is safely in the hands of its editor, and may have a new home. I'm debating what to do with my backlist. In the meantime, I've targeted a possible publishing house for my novel-in-progress, a paranormal shape-shifter story that may be a jump-off point for a new series.

The Noble authors who wished to do so were also able to get their covers, minus the Noble imprints, so I have the rights to my Fiona Jayde covers -- yay!

My Sophia Roslyn book, Her Special Forces, is undergoing edits at Entangled. So, now back to your regularly scheduled program [grin].

Danica St. Como
www.danicastcomo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews