Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Titillating Tuesday with Danica

My dear critique partner, author Nona Raines, was kind enough to let me know that my latest release, ABOVE THE LAW, Book Four of The Men of Sanctuary series, is in the running for Best Romance Novel at the Predators & Editors site, http://critters.org/predpoll/novelr.shtml. I believe the balloting is opened until Jan 14 -- so any votes would be greatly appreciated! So far, ATL has moved from being tied at No. 20 to tied for No. 19, so your votes are making a difference!
 
I'm still getting over my holiday bout of bronchitis (the gift that keeps on giving), so I'll be back this afternoon for a Titillation Tuesday entry!
 
Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews