Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Monday, June 25, 2012

Romance According to Rachell: First signing


I just got back from Seton Hill University where I had my very first signing this past week. It was put on by the Writing Popular Fiction alum and it was a fantastic event. Lots of people stopped by to get some signed swag. Here are my pretty little post-cards that I signed that night. 







I had a blast! Lots of friends and fans stopped by for the cards and I held a short reading of chapter one later that night. It was a blast. I should have a short audio clip to post in the near future. Check back next week for that one. 

In other news, two new book ideas in the mix that I should start working on eventually. I'll be sure to share all the naughty details with you all soon. 

And I got to spend some great time with my editor from Loose Id, and a bunch of other friends last week at Seton Hill. :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews