Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Friday, June 20, 2014

I'm a Naughty Girl! Nice Girls Writing Naughty #erotic #romance

NGWN Button with Red Text 2

Happy Friday, friends! I have some fun news to share. I've joined with a number of other authors of erotic romance, and we've become the Nice Girls Writing Naughty! We have a blog and a Facebook Group where authors and writers can interact. Besides myself, the authors include Angel Payne, Cynthia Sax, Dakota Trace, Dani Wade, Ella Sheridan, Harlowe Wilde, Jianne Carlo, Lara Archer, Leela Lou Dahlin, Linden Hughes, Noon and Wilder, Taige Crenshaw,  and Tina Christopher.

Aside from chatting about all things romantic and sexy, there will be monthly events, prizes and fun galore. The first event will be a July 5 Scavenger Hunt featuring questions from all the authors. The grand prize will be a $50 gift card and a prize pack of books. Other smaller prizes will be offered, as well.  Hope you can join us! In the meantime, stop by the blog and meet some of our authors and come socialize with us on Facebook!

I have some other news, as well. The Review Tour for my newly released erotic romance, Read to Me, will begin this, Monday, June 23.




The tour stops are as follows:

June 23 - Inspire to Read
June 27 - Deal Sharing Aunt
July 7 - Rhythempoets
July 10 - We Love Kink


The tour is coordinated by Book Promotions by Literary Nook, which has been hugely helpful. I'll be offering two $50 gift cards over the course of the review tour, so I hope you'll check it out!

And one more item--I've started a newsletter! So far I have one subscriber--me. :-) I hope to offer sneak peeks of upcoming books (including Don't Let Go, currently in edits with The Wild Rose Press) and other tidbits that romance lovers will enjoy. Signing up for the newsletter will be one of the options available for entering the Review Tour giveaway, but what the heck, I'll offer the sign-up link now, in case you're so inclined.

Have a wonderful weekend, all!

Nona Raines
Hot Contemporary Romance
Edgy ~ Emotional ~ Erotic


No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews