Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Thursday, April 4, 2013

#LGBT #Romance His Kind of Woman To Be a Spring Fling from Loose Id!

Happy Friday, everyone! 

I have some exciting news to share! My novella His Kind of Woman is going to be a Spring Fling from Loose Id! I just received the official word on Saturday. It was a delightful Easter present!

Spring Flings are shorter offerings that will appear FREE on the Loose Id site. Hey, you can't get a better bargain than that! Some awesome authors are taking part in this promotion and I am thrilled to be among them. 

But I still need to tell you about His Kind of Woman. It is loosely connected to Uncollared, as it features Venetia Varrano, who was a supporting character in that novel.  A couple of other familiar characters from that book make cameo appearances, as well.

Here's the blurb (which may be subject to change):

When Roy Girard went looking for Victor Varrano, he never expected a woman to answer the door. He soon discovers that "Victor" is now Venetia. Roy's startled, but even more surprised by his attraction to her. As they spend time together, Roy starts to worry. Though he knows her secret, she does not know his: that he is the brother of the person who made her life hell years ago.

I've been wanting to write a story for Venetia even before I finished writing Uncollared. At first I had a completely different hero in mind for her, but Roy came along and just wouldn't go away. I hope readers become as fond of him as I did.

This story touches on the lingering effects of bullying, particularly of gay and trans youth. But more than anything it's a love story of two people who at first glance have little in common. 

I'll keep you posted about His Kind of Woman's release date!


Have a wonderful weekend, all!

Nona Raines
Hot Contemporary Romance
Edgy ~ Emotional ~ Erotic
www.nonaraines.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews