Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Titillating Tuesday with Danica

I'm sure I'm stuck in a space-time continuum, which is the only explanation for why it's Tuesday again, and why Christmas is only a week away. It's just not possible!
 
Not a bad writing season's work, though. BOMBSHELL was released earler this year, BLADE DANCE is undergoing edits, ABOVE THE LAW is out and doing well, ALOHA MAN is on the way to the Submissions Editor, and our new novel, HER SPECIAL FORCES, is underway, by alter ego Sophia Roslyn.

Fellow Divas Nona and Rach have been blogging their little hearts out, guesting on other sites--I hope you've been following them!
 
Without further delay, my holiday revelers, enjoy a tiny titillating tease from the novella, BLADE DANCE:
 
Wallis leaned on the kitchen counter, elbows on the cool tile, mug of fresh, hot coffee cradled in her hands. She gazed through the multi-paned windows over the sink, enjoyed the color-drenched patch of relentless wildflowers that struggled for survival at the back edge of the lawn. Engrossed in her reverie, she yipped when a pair of strong arms grabbed her around the waist.

Austin nuzzled the back of her neck.

“Yuck, cowboy, I spilled my coffee. And your hair is still wet. You’re dripping on me.”

“Sorry, darlin’, I couldn’t bear to spend another single minute away from you.”

She twisted in his arms, kissed him. “That’s the best excuse I ever heard. You’re forgiven.”

He took her face in his big hands, returned her kiss with enthusiasm.

She leaned into him. “Mmm, baby, I missed you, missed you, missed you.” She inhaled, deeply. “And you smell so good.”

“Definitely better than I smelled before. I missed you, too. You left me alone with Gallows Boy. You know how cranky he can be, especially when he’s tired.”

“It wasn’t like I did it on purpose, y’know.” She tapped against the cast with her fingernails.

Austin snorted. “Like getting shot in the line of duty is a good enough excuse for leaving me with him.”

However, his interest in her closeness was immediately evident beneath the towel wrapped around his waist, as his erection tented the terry cloth.

Her eyebrow arched, then she smiled. “Wow, you did miss me.”

He pressed against her, and her body thrilled with the feel of his hard muscles and rigid sex.

“Wallis, darlin’, don’t keep me in suspense—panties or commando?”

Hmm. Guess, cowboy.”

Tormenting her, his hands crawled slowly up the sides of her body as he pulled the shirt over her head. He tossed it over the back of a kitchen chair. Naked, she stretched her arms over her head, her nipples perking without delay.

“Oh, yeah, baby. Commando is definitely the way to go. Shows how much you love me.”

With a broad grin, she leaned with her back against the counter, rested on her elbows. Her sensual pose gave him ample opportunity to caress her firm breasts, kiss, then suckle, her pebbled nipples.

“Wallis, baby, you taste so good. Are you ready for me, sweet thing? I mean, really ready for me?” The stiff state of his cock already proclaimed his state of readiness.

“Cowboy, I’ve been ready for you since the moment you guys pulled out of the driveway and left me to my own devices. I think you should be very nice to me, make up for lost time.” She pulled him close, kissed him deeply, then her tongue traced the tender skin that outlined his mouth. As she pulled his towel free, she was rewarded with a groan from deep in his throat.

“Honey, you know I’m always very nice to you. How are we going to manage this, with the cast and all. I don’t want to hurt you.”

Mmm. Follow my lead, Texas.”
 
* * * * *
Enjoy the Holidays!
Danica St. Como
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews