Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Friday, July 27, 2012

Five Sentence Friday

Hello, everyone!

I don't know if Five Sentence Friday is actually a meme, but I'm so excited about my upcoming release "Uncollared" (coming August 7 from Loose Id!) that I just couldn't resist sharing. This bit appears in the first chapter, after Mia has been released fom her relationship with Master Philip. Now that Mia is free,  Philip's friend Chess Ryan can't deny his attraction to her.


He thought of the way she looked at Philip as if the sun rose and set on him. Could it be that he, Chess Ryan, wanted a woman to gaze on him with that kind of admiration and love? As if he were Albert Einstein, Mahatma Gandhi, and George Clooney rolled into one. But she’d always been off-limits because she belonged to Philip.
She’s not off-limits now.
There's another excerpt at my website www.nonaraines.com
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Nona Raines
Hot Contemporary Romance
 Edgy ~ Emotional ~ Erotic

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. Sounds Hot.
    I saw the cover on the "coming soon" page also. Sooo cool. I can't wait until mine's up there.

    ReplyDelete

TRR

The Romance Reviews