Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Sunday, August 24, 2014

#SPeekSunday with @RachellNichole

Hello hello!

It's your resident Diva Rach here again.

I know I've been posting all kinds of tidbits from Liz & Chase's story over the past couple of weeks, but that's just because I can't wait until release day to share their amazing journey with you all! So without further ado, here's another Sneak Peek at my upcoming release, To Sir.




          He hiked up the edges of her too-long dress, along her silk stockings, until he reached the scorching flesh of her upper thighs. God, was she wearing a garter belt? He could feel the silk of the straps on the outer edges of her legs. “And you want in?” he demanded.
         “Yes,” she moaned.
         “I can’t take you in there looking like a preschool teacher. Where’s the leather-clad erotica writer I met two weeks ago?”
         “Give me five minutes,” she said, releasing her hold on his neck.
         “You have thirty seconds. I have to get back upstairs. And you’re coming with me.” He left no room for argument or discussion. The hickey didn’t matter. The logic he’d been reviewing the past twenty-four hours about why getting involved with her was such a bad idea didn’t matter. She was here, needy and insistent. And he couldn’t resist her again.

         She nodded and started to pull the dress up. He glanced around. No one was paying them any attention. When he returned his attention to Liz, he forgot to breathe. She was shaking out her hair, biting her lips, and wearing a black lace bra-and-panty set, complete with a full garter belt and sexy-as-hell stockings. Damn. She’d been hiding that body under such a sweet little dress.


Want more? I know I do! To Sir will be on sale Tuesday! 
http://www.loose-id.com/to-sir.html 


Be sure to check out more Sneak Peeks from these other authors! 

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

Thanks, 
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews