Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Friday, August 16, 2013

Mia Downing's #New #Erotic #Romance and a #Sale!

Happy Friday, everyone! I have a treat for you today. Writer friend Mia Downing is visiting and sharing some exciting news about her books! Take it away, Mia!
Book 1 in Spy Games


Hi, I’m Mia Downing! I just released the third book from the Spy Games series and I love writing erotic romance. It’s fun to give the characters angst and drama to work through and then get to use the sex scenes to further develop their romance. In real life I’m fairly boring—married for 18 years, have two kids and a small farm. Don’t pity me—I like my life the way it is. I get enough outside excitement from the books I write!

To celebrate the release of Spy Games: Endgame to Amazon, The Wild Rose Press is graciously offering for sale the first two books in the Spy Games series. The sale is taking place at all distributors! Now is the time to get a jump on this great series.

The Wild Rose Press is offering my back list of books on sale for 50% until Friday, August 16! Click the link above to visit my page there! 
Book 2 in Spy Games

Book 1 of the Spy Games Series! $.99 at all distributors!

Emma Walters didn't choose to be a spy, but when her crazy father was caught selling bombs to the wrong people, she was given a choice--become a spy or rot in jail. Her exciting new life as agent Kate Wells becomes more so when she discovers her new boss is the agent--undercover and investigating her father at the time--who took her to third base. Emma is already half in love with the dark and dangerous Chase Sanders. Kate wants nothing more than for him to finish what he started, but he's the devil incarnate. And one doesn't make deals or fall in love with the devil.

Mia's newest!
If someone had told Chase he'd fall in love with a certain virgin when he was on his last mission, he would have shot them dead, sniper style. She was nothing more than collateral damage, damn it. But watching the sexy new spy morph into a bombshell killing machine is too much to bear. So when the powers that be command him to train her in the art of seduction for her first--and possibly last--mission, he's scared witless. Making love to Kate means preparing her for sex with another man.

Somehow, Chase has to find a way to get Kate in--and out--of her mission without dying. And without falling in love.

This book is an erotic romance. It contains graphic language, explicit, smokin' hot sex, ménage, lots of juicy conflict, some suspense, a dark and dangerous spy boss and a spunky bombshell heroine.

Available at:

Here’s a little excerpt from Spy Games: Trained for Seduction if I haven’t convinced you yet!

Excerpt:

“I guess it’s time for…you know. Dinner’s over.”

He frowned, and for once she could see the wheels turning behind his brown eyes. “How about I make you a deal?”

“A deal with the devil is never productive.” He grinned, and she sighed. “Tell me.”

“We have all weekend, and I’m a very compassionate, very patient man. What you lack in your life is control. I’m going to give you control over when we make love. It’s your call. I will wait patiently until you can’t resist my charms any longer.”

Control. She liked that idea, because he was right. The only things that were keeping her from jumping him now were the facts that she had to be here and she was scared as hell. If this were a date, she’d still be scared as hell, but she’d be more than willing to make the leap. “What happens if we make it to Sunday night and it hasn’t happened?”

“Then we have a problem. But I have faith in my seduction skills. It didn’t take much to get you hot for me before. I don’t need until Sunday night.”

“Ego, Chase, ego,” she whispered. But that offer took an incredible amount of stress from her, and she heaved a sigh of relief. “So how will you continue charming me?”

“Well, we have dishes to do, and since you cleaned your plate, I promised you a movie.”

“I’d like that. I haven’t really watched much in the past year.”

“Neither have I. So we’ll make popcorn, and sit on the couch, and if you’re a very good girl, I’ll let you hold my hand.”

She thought of his hand in hers, those long fingers caressing hers. She bit her lip. A deal with the devil was definitely not a good thing. “And if I’m a bad girl?”

The ego returned, and he smiled a devilish smile. “Then we won’t need to worry about Sunday.”


To take advantage of the half-price sale of Mia's other books, visit her page at The Wild Rose Press 

What an awesome sale! Congratulations on your new release, Mia. Friends, I've read the first two books in the Spy Games series and let me tell you, they are thrilling, romantic and sexy. I can't wait to start reading Endgame!

Have a wonderful weekend, all!
Nona Raines

Hot Contemporary Romance
Edgy ~ Emotional ~ Erotic
www.nonaraines.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

TRR

The Romance Reviews