Here are some things that might have gotten me on Santa’s Naughty List this year:
1. Infected something with a fatal virus--my poor little computer will rest in peace. Obituary: Died in Feb. 2013 from…ahem…watching certain questionable videos and looking at erotic photography.]
2. The Bulge Tour project—if you follow my blog http://hardworkingheroes.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/its-here-bulge-photo-tour/ you’ll find snapshots of unsuspecting men and their packages. I’ve taken a few really good ones, as well as been “caught” a number of times!
3. Grabbing my children by the hair and forcing them to look at me when they’re committing the ultimate back-talk sin.
4. Didn’t bother to pay the gas bill and instead purchased lingerie. Whattayathink? http://www.freepeople.com/fp-one-lurex-peplum-tube/?&productOptionIDs=d9856425-7d3f-4c99-96c3-e3d55d5b9e53
5. Told the school I was not going to volunteer for the bake sale ever again because they always pair me with Lucas’s mom, who is the equivalent of a goldfish swimming back and forth in its bowl and getting excited about the same coral castle. Yeah, I said that.
Sometimes being bad feels really good! Make sure you do 5 naughty things this year AT LEAST. But always balance with kindness and good deeds. What have you done that’s earned you a spot on the Naughty List?
Read on for a naughty excerpt from my latest release STRANDED AND STRADDLED!
When a freak snowstorm strands Lacey at a crowded Oklahoma rest stop, she thinks things can’t possibly get worse. Until she bumps into Trace Allen. Bull rider, ex-boyfriend, and all-around bad boy, Trace plucks her off her feet and invites her into his warm travel trailer.
But Lacey has her misgivings. Trace is every bit as strong and virile as the bulls he rides--and just as volatile. But when she finds evidence that their bad breakup was a misunderstanding, she begins to question everything she thought she knew about him.
Could Trace’s temper and bad boy exterior hide a tender heart? And will Lacey end up stranded, or straddled by the hottest bad-boy cowboy the rodeo circuit has ever seen?
“Fuck, I missed you.” He closed his fingers over her buds, twisting, stroking in perfect tempo to the pulse between her thighs. Juices slicked her folds. She smoothed her hand over the dips and swells of his chest, aware of his cock waving over her belly.
As if he couldn’t wait another moment, he prostrated himself on her, mouth on her nipples. The rake of his teeth against her sensitive flesh drew quiet whimpers from her. When he slid a hand over her landing strip of curls to the slick heat of her, she threw her head back and lost herself in sensation.
He glided a finger over her hard pearl, down over the soaking outer lips, and plunged into her core. She cried out, bucking against his touch. The heel of his hand ground into her clit, and oh, it had never been so intense, so good.
BUY STRANDED AND STRADDLED
Giveaway: promo runs from Dec 9-16. Every comment earns a chance to receive a book of her choice from my backlist (Dec 9-16)! Use the Rafflecopter below for a chance at the grand prize giveaway, a $50 GC from Amazon or B&N.