Divas of Desire

Meet The Divas

Meet The Divas & Their Books

Friday, November 1, 2013

First look at #Blurb for Read To Me by @nonaraines! #Erotic #Romance #TWRP


Happy Friday, friends! If you haven't followed me on Facebook, you might not have heard my exciting news. I have a new erotic romance novella recently contracted by The Wild Rose Press in the Scarlet Rose line. It's titled Read To Me (my editor, the lovely Diana Carlile, came up with the title after a number of missteps on my part, LOL) and it's a bit of a departure for me. It's my first romance featuring a more "mature" heroine, and my first starring a single mother.

You guys get to be the first to see the blurb! (It may be subject to change.)

At the age of forty-four, Blaise Blankenship looks forward to her gay daughter’s upcoming nuptials but believes her own opportunity for romance has long since passed—until she accidentally lands in the lap of a sexy stranger. She and Guy connect over a shared love of erotica and spend an impetuous, hot, "no last names" night together, but more than that, they click on an emotional level.


Blaise is angry and disappointed to find evidence that Guy hasn’t been honest with her and everything they’ve shared was based on a lie she can’t ignore. But avoiding him proves impossible when it turns out that her daughter’s bride-to-be is Guy's niece. Blaise is determined to resist the pull between them, but how long can she hold out?

Thanks for letting me share my news. The story is currently in edits, but trust me, I'll keep you apprised of all news. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend, all!

Nona Raines

Hot Contemporary Romance
Edgy ~ Emotional ~ Erotic
www.nonaraines.com



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Nona! I know quite a bit about this story and the daughter's story since we've chatted about both. Very happy this one will soon be available for my TBR pile. :-)

    ReplyDelete

TRR

The Romance Reviews